Voopoo Vinci X Dry Hits

Voopoo Vinci X Dry Hits



I just got the Voopoo Vinci a few days back, and on the day I got it, I fit a .3 ohm mesh coil along with some freebase. For the first week or so it was hitting fine, but on the second week of using it I realized it keeps giving out dry hits . I filled a full tank of e-liquid but it is still giving me dry hits even on 10 watts.


I got the Voopoo Vinci today and am using the PnP 0.8 coil with it and it just keeps putting out dry hits – I’m only using it at 5 watts as well I’m using vampire vapes Pinkman 50/50 liquid (no nic).


Voopoo PnP-R1 which is a 0.8Oh loose MTL coil and the PnP-C1 1.2 Ohm MTL coil for salt nic over 35mg. One of our favourite and most helpful features of the Voopoo Vinci X is the vape juice monitoring window. Most pod vapes don’t display levels clearly which can lead to dry hits . With the Vinci X pods are exposed to 360° viewing.


Voopoo PnP-R1 which is a 0.8Oh loose MTL coil and the PnP-C1 1.2 Ohm MTL coil for salt nic over 35mg. One of our favorite and most helpful features of the Voopoo Vinci X is the vape juice monitoring window. Most pod vapes don’t display levels clearly which can lead to dry hits . With the Vinci X pods are exposed to 360° viewing.


Voopoo VINCI X 70W Pod Mod Kit Features (requires one 18650 battery) Introducing the Voopoo VINCI X Pod Mod Kit, a versatile vaping system that can be geared for nicotine salts or regular eJuice, featuring the advanced Gene.AI Chipset, powered by a single 18650 battery, and.


5/13/2020  · We have ourselves an early look at the New VooPoo Drag s and x mash up pod mods. Huge thanks to @ VOOPOO for the opportunity. Now the VINCI pod mods where a very exciting product I got to test earlier this year and were so good they switched Mrs kid from a four year kanger subtank addiction which is quite something as she’s turned down literally scores of other options over those year’s.


4/20/2019  · At the time of writing this article, VOOPOO now has more than 500 employees, which includes over 100 research and development personnel, and serves many countries. About The VOOPOO DRAG Nano Kit. Standing just 54.5mm by 35mm by 11mm, it’s obvious that the VOOPOO DRAG Nano Kit is a very compact device, which is common with pod-based systems …

Advertiser