2/9/2010 · si les gusta comenten si no mejor no se pongan a escribir mamadas y si quieren alguna cancion en especial aganmelo saber, 1/21/2010 · Go- Pato !!! Me encanta esa canción! Y en un tiempecito libre me puse a hacerlo! Solo que tenga un poquito de tiempo la coloco en Karaoke!! ademas esa cancion …
Go Pato Lyrics: Now all lovers of positive reggae music / Could you please fasten your seat belts because we have lift off / Go Pato ! everybody telling me to / Go Pato ! all over America! / I want, 7/21/2017 · Go Pato ! everybody telling me to Pato ! all over America! Go Pato ! everybody telling me to Pato ! all over America! I want the whole wide world to know that Pato Banton is on the go. Just like a tree that plant by the rivers of water I will surely grow. Everyday I kneel and pray that Jah* will.
Go Pato ! Everybody telling me to (3x) Go Pato ! All over America! Go Pato ! Everybody telling me to (3x) Go Pato ! All over America! I want the whole wide world to know That Pato Banton is on the go. Just like a tree that plant by the rivers of water I will surely grow. Everyday I kneel and pray That Jah will guide me on my way. I wanna be good …
Go Pato ! everybody telling me to Go Pato ! all over America! I want the whole wide world to know that Pato Banton is on the go. Just like a tree that plant by the rivers of water I will surely grow. Everyday I kneel and pray that Jah will guide me on my way. I wanna be good yes I wanna do right and I don’t want to go astray. People tell me yes …
Ahi viene pato cenizo, patito Everybody calls me ducky, patito Because I live among the flowers, patito Everybody calls me ducky, patito Because I live among the flowers, patito Later, when they see me coming, patito They say here comes that duck of ours patito, El Pato Lyrics: Everybody calls me ducky, patito / Beacuse I live in the laguna, patito / Everybody calls me ducky, patito / Beacuse I live in the laguna, patito / Later when they see me coming, Lyrics to El Pato by LOS LOBOS: Everybody calls me ducky, patito / Beacuse I live in the laguna, patito / Everybody calls me ducky, patito / Beacuse I live in the laguna, patito / Later when they see me coming, patito / They say here comes the duck sin pluma, patito /.
Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima (Brazilian Portuguese: [?o?nawdu ?lwis n??za?ju d?i ???m?] born 18 September 1976), commonly known as Ronaldo, is a Brazilian business owner, president of La Liga club Real Valladolid, and a retired professional footballer who played as a striker.Popularly dubbed in Portuguese O