Is Echoing A Present Participle

Is Echoing A Present Participle



echoing definition: 1. present participle of echo 2. If a sound echoes or a place echoes with a sound, you hear the…. Learn more.


echo verb conjugation to all tenses, modes and persons. Search the definition and the translation in context for “ echo ”, with examples of use extracted from real-life communication. Similar English verbs: veto, overgo, moo Conjugate also link, interfere, pervert, reserve, rediscover, think, point, refresh, kindle, alarm, What does echoing mean? Present participle of echo . (verb), Present Perfect Continuous Tense He/She/It has been echoing. I have been echoing. You/We/They have been echoing.


I was echoing You were echoing He/she/it was echoing Plural We were echoing You were echoing They were echoing, Present participle . echoing . Past participle . echoed. Translations for to echo Translations for to echo in our English dictionaries to echo Spanish translation to echo Arabic translation to echo Chinese translation to echo Czech translation to echo Danish translation to echo Dutch translation, Present perfect continuous. I have been echo ing . you have been echo ing . he has been echo ing . we have been echo ing . you have been echo ing . they have been echo ing .


past tense. echoed. past participle . echoed. DEFINITIONS 3. 1. intransitive ? if a noise echoes, it is repeated because the sound hits a surface and returns. echo around/round/through: Her question echoed around the room.


present participle echoing | past tense and past participle echoed SOUND [ I ] If a sound e choes , or a place echoes with a sound, you hear the sound again because you are in a large, empty space: Their voices echoed .


Present perfect continuous. I have been echoing you have been echoing he/she/it has been echoing we have been echoing you have been echo ing they have been echoing

Advertiser