Im Everywhere And Nowhere Baby

Im Everywhere And Nowhere Baby



You’re everywhere and nowhere , baby , thats where you’re at, Going down a bumpy hillside, In your hippy hat. Flying across the country And getting fat Saying everything is groovy When your tyres are flat. And it’s hi, ho silver lining and away you go now baby I see your sun is shining But I won’t make a fuss Though it’s obvious.


You’re everywhere and nowhere , baby , That’s where you’re at, Going down a bumpy hillside, In your hippy hat. Flying out across the country And getting fat Saying everything is groovy When your tyres are flat [Chorus:] And it’s hi ho silver lining And away you go now baby I see your sun is shining But I wont make a fuss Though it’s obvious.


You’re everywhere and nowhere , baby , That’s where you’re at Going down the bumpy hillside in your hippie hat Flying across the country and getting fat Saying everything is groovy When your tires are flat. And it’s hi-ho silver lining Anywhere you go now, baby I see your sun is shining but I will make a fuss Though it’s obvious. Flies are in …


I am UK native, and I have heard the expression everywhere and nowhere , first of all in the lyrics of a pop song Hi Ho Silver Lining by Jeff Beck (1967) You’re everywhere and nowhere , baby That’s where you’re atGoing down a bumpy hillsideIn your hippy hat (etc).


10/1/2017  · At International Departures I am “ everywhere and nowhere , Baby ”. Heathrow Airport, processed 75 million people via its five terminals last year. (Thank you, Mr. F and Google). That statistic amazes me, as does (every time) the experience of standing in the terminal amongst the throng. … Somehow I’m ticking that 55-64 box on the …

Advertiser